All-in-one, mobile workstation for rapid on-site evaluation (ROSE) of FNA cytology
Rapid On-Site Evaluation (ROSE) is a service that the cytopathology laboratory provides for patients and their physicians. The advantages of immediate on-site evaluation include assurance of fine needle aspiration (FNA) biopsy adequacy, the ability to triage the specimen, shorten the length of the procedure, help guide and direct the biopsy in real time, and overall assist in managing the patient’s procedure with the performing clinician at the point of care.
ROSE service for FNA biopsy is a time-limited procedure which occurs while patients are subject to varying degrees of sedation and while they have endoscopes or large needles placed within the cavity or abdomen. As such, it is important to collect and deliver images as quickly as possible in the highest quality.
The challenge is that until now there has been no mobile dedicated unit/system to carry out ROSE on location. At time of call citology personel must assemble items that will be required and transport them to the on-site location with a mobile cart.
Developed from an original idea from Professor Mousa A. Al-Abbadi the RoseSTATION is Milestone solution to arriving rapidly on-site with a standardized work platform containing all tools required to accomplish this important diagnostic task.
World’s First Standardized FNA Workstation
- All-in-one standardized, mobile workstation
- All items required are always available on-site
- Highly professional impact
- Ergonomic work environment
- On board power supply
- Mobile, can serve different locations
- Functional even in locations without electrical power
- On board routine microscope with die-cast frame
- Removable steel work trays for rapid loading and cleaning
- Fold-up work shelf for PC and built-in height adjustable stool
- Ergonomic microscope set up and Wi-Fi camera
What sets us apart?
All items needed are always available to the operator to assure rapid turnaround time.
The RoseSTATION unique features